Everyone has strengths. Let us help you identify yours and show you how to use them to achieve your fullest potential.
The Strengths Profile is an exceptionally productive and comprehensive online assessment tool used to enhance executive, personal, and team coaching, as well for student development and career planning. The assessment consists of 180 questions and takes about 20 minutes to complete. Coupled with a Strength Catalyst Partners coaching debrief, your Strengths Profile results will help you gain an insightful understanding of your Realized Strengths, Learned Behaviors, Weaknesses, and Unrealized Strengths. Additionally, you have the opportunity to learn which career sectors most commonly map to your particular strengths.
There are 60 distinct strengths in this tool, enabling your results to be presented in a very granular way.
In addition, your Strengths Profile will distinguish your strengths in five areas:
- Your strengths of Being are those that describe the essence of how you exist in the world. For example, you might be Centered, Curious or Mission-driven.
- Your Communicating strengths describe how you give and receive information. For example, are you an Explainer? A Listener? Someone who relishes the Spotlight?
- Your Motivating strengths describe your drive toward action. Are you predisposed to Action? Adventure? Change? Competion?
- Your Relating strengths describe how you to relate to others. You might be a Connector, an Esteem Builder or a Relationship Deepener.
- Your Thinking strengths describe your approach to situations. Are you Innovative? Optimistic? Planful?
View Sample Profiles
Strengths Debrief Session
We will provide you with a customized, informative 60-90 minute debrief of your Strengths Profile report. During this empowering conversation, we will explore ways that you can make your learning tremendously actionable for the achievement of your short and long-term professional and/or personal goals. Whether you are a working professional, student, retiree or stay-at-home parent — this is an opportunity to significantly benefit from increased self-awareness and self-confidence.