Colleen Boselli is an expert on helping people maximize their strengths. Her stories and examples will stimulate thinking and pique curiosity about how you can deepen your own self-awareness and function more successfully.
As a keynote speaker at your next corporate or women’s group event, Colleen will demonstrate how — when armed with a greater knowledge of your strengths — you and your employees can:
- Make very satisfying use of your unrealized (lesser maximized) strengths
- Work around your inevitable weaknesses
- Avoid overusing your greatest strengths
- Recognize the difference between the strengths that energize versus those that drain you
- Reap the rewards of a strengths-focused approach to your work and life — including greater goal achievement, less stress, greater resilience and more happiness