We are Strengths Strategists
Are you seeking mentoring and ideas on how to sharpen your expertise with the Strengths Profile? We can provide expert guidance in using this valuable tool in your coaching engagements and in workshop settings. We also provide accreditation for coaches and HR/L&D professionals with the Strengths Profile.
Strengths Profile Supervision
Strength Catalyst Partners were among the very first coaches to become accredited with the Strengths Profile when it came onto the market. Subsequently and consistently working in a consulting capacity with Cappfinity Ltd., SCP has extensive knowledge and experience working with the Strengths Profile tool in individual personal and professional coaching engagements, group coaching programs, corporate workshops, public speaking engagements and retreat programs. We can lend our expertise to help you:
- Learn the Strengths Profile model and the recommended method of debriefing the Profile
- Interpret your client’s Strengths Profile Introductory or Expert profile, particularly those that appear to be unusual
- Understand your client’s Team Strengths Profile, plus generate ideas and theories for your client
- Design individual or workshop exercises that will leverage the tool and address your client’s needs/goals
- Deepen awareness of your own approach to coaching, given your Strengths Profile
- Become acquainted with other strength tools, approaches and resources
Accreditation Program for the Strengths Profile
Develop your knowledge of strengths and of Strengths Profile in this two-day face to face course or five-week virtual program for managers, HR/L&D professionals and coaches.
- Introduction to strengths: How are strengths applied in practice? What is the business case for strengths? How and why was the Strengths Profile developed? What are the reliability and validity of the Strengths Profile?
- Develop your strength-spotting skills. Learn how to interpret your own profile report. Establish the difference between the sixty strengths. Know how to use Cappfinity’s Strengths model of development in your work. Gain confidence in your ability to apply strengths best practice in your work.
- Enable others to set goals effectively using their Strengths Profile. Experience performing debriefs. Learn practical exercises to be used in your coaching and teamwork engagements. Gain insights into how the Strengths Profile can be applied in many workplace situations.
To register or to obtain more information, Email Colleen.